How to Buy, Bridge, or LP USDC/USDT to Blizzard
This step-by-step tutorial is a how-to buy, bridge, and on liquidity providing (LPing) using the aUSDC/aUSDT on Osmosis to Blizzard.Finance.
How to Buy aUSDC/aUSDT on Osmosis:
To buy aUSDC/aUSDT on Osmosis, you’ll first need to have some other cryptocurrency like SCRT or ATOM that you can use to trade for aUSDC/aUSDT.
Here’s a step-by-step guide to buying aUSDC/aUSDT on Osmosis:
- Go to the Osmosis website, click on connect wallet and connect your Keplr wallet.
Once you’re connected to your wallet, click on the “Swap” tab on the Osmosis dashboard.
- Select the cryptocurrency that you want to trade for aUSDC/aUSDT. For example, if you have SCRT, you can select the SCRT/USDC trading pair. Enter the amount of SCRT that you want to Swap for aUSDC/aUSDT.
- Review the transaction details, including the price and fees, and click “Swap” and “Approve” to complete the transaction.
Wait for the transaction to be confirmed on the blockchain. This can take a few seconds to confirm, depending on the network congestion and the fees you pay.
once the transaction is confirmed, you should see the aUSDC/aUSDT tokens in your wallet. You can now use them for other purposes, such as sending them to another wallet, bridge, or LP or using them to buy other cryptocurrencies on Osmosis.
Note: On Blizzard.Finance, the token pair saUSDT/saUSDC is essentially the same as the commonly known USDT/USDC pair, with the only difference being that aUSDT/aUSDC is referred to as such due to the fact that it is an Axelar Native token. This distinction does not fundamentally change the nature or characteristics of the token, and users should be aware that they are dealing with the same token that is commonly known as USDT.
How to Bridge aUSDC / aUSDT from Osmosis to Secret Network Using Secret Dashboard or Secret Tunnel:
To bridge aUSDC/aUSDT from Osmosis to Secret Network using Secret Dashboard or Secret Tunnel, you can follow these steps:
Firstly, you need to have aUSDC/aUSDT in your Osmosis wallet. If you do not have any aUSDC/aUSDT, you can swap it with another asset on Osmosis using the step above.
Once you have aUSDC/aUSDT in your Osmosis wallet, go to the Secret Dashboard at https://dash.scrt.network/ or the Secret Tunnel at https://tunnel.scrt.network/.
Connect your wallet to the Secret Network using the “Connect Wallet” button on the top right corner of the page. Make sure to connect the same wallet that you have used to hold aUSDC/aUSDT on Osmosis.
- After connecting your wallet, click on the “Bridge” button on the left-hand menu of the Secret Dashboard
Click on “Go to IBC Transfers”, If you want to bridge Osmosis Assets (such as aUSDC, aUSDT) from other Cosmos-based chains to Secret Network.
- Select “Osmosis” as the source network and “Secret Network” as the destination network.
- In the “From” field, select aUSDC/aUSDT as the asset you want to bridge. In the “To” field, as the asset you want to receive on the Secret Network.
- Enter the amount of aUSDC/aUSDT you want to bridge in the “Amount” field. Make sure you have enough funds to cover the transaction fee and any slippage that may occur during the Bridge.
Review the transaction details and click on the “Execute Transfer” button and “Approve” to initiate the transaction and bridge your assets.
Confirm the transaction on your wallet and wait for the bridge to complete. The time it takes for the swap to complete may vary depending on network congestion and other factors.
Once the swap is complete, you should see saUSDC/saUSDT in your Secret Network wallet.
Congratulations! You have successfully bridged aUSDC/aUSDT from Osmosis to Secret Network using Secret Dashboard or Secret Tunnel.
### How to provide Liquidity for Blizzard.Finance using saUSDT/saUSDC
Once you have the native saUSDC/saUSDT on the Secret Network (Blizzard.Finance), you can “provide liquidity,” and earn a certain interest rate.
This tutorial shows how to LP saUSDC/saUSDT token using the Keplr wallet.. Remember that if you are using a Ledger device in conjunction with your Keplr wallet, you will need to make sure the Ledger device is connected and the appropriate app (Cosmos or Secret Network) is open, in order to complete your LP-ing transaction.
### To provide liquidity on Blizzard.Finance using **saUSDT/saUSDC, you can follow these steps:**
- First, ensure that you have both saUSDT and saUSDC in your cryptocurrency wallet. If you don’t have these tokens, you can buy them from Osmosis using the step above
Go to https://app.blizzard.finance/ website and connect your wallet to the platform by clicking on the “Connect Wallet” button in the top right corner.
- After connecting your wallet, click on the “Pools” tab at the left-side of the dashboard and find the saUSDT/saUSDC pool. Click on “saUSDC/saUSDT” to begin.
- In the “Pool #2” section, click on Deposit, approve both saUSDC and saUSDT to be able to deposit, and enter Done let’s deposit!
Once you have entered the amounts, make sure you enter the same amount of saUSDC/saUSDT equivalent to the amount of tokens you hold. click on “Deposit” and “Approve” to approve the transactions. You will need to pay a small gas fee to complete the transaction.
Once both transactions are approved, You can view your liquidity position and earned fees by going to the “Pools” tab and clicking on the saUSDT/saUSDC pool.
Note that providing liquidity comes with risks and you should carefully evaluate the potential risks and rewards before participating in any liquidity pools. Additionally, please ensure that you are using a secure and trusted wallet to connect to the platform.